Online Companion for CATIA provides a pool of courses for students users. Using the online companions has 3 objectives:
- Explain the CATIA V5 interface and philosophy. The user will learn about objects’ organization and how to begin a new project with the appropriate basic features.
- Cover mechanical items such as 3D Modeling, Drawing, Assembly including Design in Context, associativity, implementation of Knowledgeware, link management
- Leverage user’s skills in the mechanical workbenches, logical flow in design and navigation in the workbenches thanks to a process-centric project.
- Best use from source
- Contents updated with each new release
- Companion is an integrated solution available at any time
- Course flow is process-structured
- Leverages users’ skills from fundamentals to expert level
- Prepares to 2 Certification levels: Specialist and Expert
- Advanced courses includes complex capabilities for experienced CATIA users
- Rich database of exercises to provide users with a wide variety of industrial parts and cases, including methodology
- Material for instructors to best use Companion in a classroom environment
Contact our Melbourne office at 03 8605 777 if you wish to learn more!