Driving Sustainable Innovation for High Tech and Electronics Industry
The High Tech Industry is at the heart of smarter, greener electronic product development. Given the tough challenges companies are faced with in these industries Dassualt Systèmes reassures unique style, extraordinary convenience, social connection and perfect reliability. The 3DEXPERIENCE Industry Solutions are built to combine function-specific engineering and manufacturing enablement, integrate social, lifecycle information management and sharing and customer integration into an experience development process to deliver exceptional electronic experiences that win in the market place.
Benefits of DS High-Tech / Electronics PLM Solutions:
- Design the entire system – from requirement to functional, logical and physical model – in a complete end-to-end process
- Take advantage of our Collaborative Mechatronics design solution to build a single digital product definition consisting of components designed by various engineering discipline teams
- Perform virtual product qualification within our unified modelling and simulation environment to improve productivity and reduce development time
- Manage complexity, including sophisticated embedded systems, and the interdependent works of all involved component suppliers and manufacturers
- Integrate regulatory compliance into product development process to reduce the chances of last minute changes and product recall.
- Maximize production performance by embedding manufacturing rules and constraints in the design templates, fully practicing Design for Manufacturing approach.
- Use a single repository to store all product information and the processes that govern them throughout their life cycle.
Discover Our Industry Experience Solutions
HT Body – Gain market leadership through 3D-enabled collaborative design and engineering
Smarter, Faster, Lighter – Exquisite coordination is beautiful art
Imagination Wave– Ride the waves of consumer tastes with perfectly targeted products
Silicon Thinking – Turning semiconductor complexity into market profitability