CATIA Machining Discipline
CATIA Machining discipline provides a broad range of powerful manufacturing planning and simulation capabilities–all integrated within a single architecture.
- CATIA Designer and Advanced Machinist 2 (AM2)
Uniquely manage the structural parts design-to-manufacturing process in aerospace
- CATIA Mold and Die Machinist 2 (MO2)
Delivers the tools necessary for shop floor manufacturers involved in mold and die program definition
- CATIA Preparation Machinist 2 (RM2)
Integrates powerful standard 3D and 2D mechanical design tools and generative 2.5-axis and 3-axis surface machining NC manufacturing tools
- CATIA Preparation Prismatic Machinist (RP2)
CATIA Preparation Prismatic Machinist 2 Configuration (RP2) integrates standard 2D and 3D mechanical design tools with generative 2.5-axis machining tools.
- CATIA Prismatic Machinist 2 (PM2)
Delivers the tools necessary for shop floor manufacturers involved in 2.5-axis program definition
- Rapid prototyping business benefits: Better design, faster
- Rapid prototyping technical benefits: Design, repair, create
- Numerical control manufacturing business benefits: Virtual design drives actual production
- Numerical control manufacturing technical benefits: Behind the scenes