Technical Services Officer
Bill has over 50 years of experience in the Aviation Industry. Starting off his career with an apprenticeship at Australian National Airways (radio and electronics), he has since been an Avionics Engineer, Design & Detail Draftsman and Maintenance Control Manager. Bill also has advanced skills and knowledge through a Diploma course which he completed at RMIT.
Bill’s involvement and past experience covers the following:
- Omega Navigation System evaluation and product design 727, 737, F28 and ferry kits.
- Ansett representative at British Aerospace (Hatfield) for BAe 146 aircraft, Airbus (Toulouse) for A320 aircraft.
- Ansett Worldwide Engineering Manager (Europe) at Airbus (Toulouse) for A300-600R aircraft
- Duty Fleet Manager
- Maintenance Control Manager A320, BAe 146
- General Manager Technical Service Manager (AAES)
With his proven and impressive track record Bill now provides technical support services sharing his expertise at MEMKO.