PLM Solutions Architect
David has a Bachelor of Mechatronics Engineering from Monash University; he is also TOGAF® 9 Enterprise Architecture framework certified and is a certified ISO 9001 lead auditor.
He has previous experience working in the manufacturing industry as a product designer and quality engineering.
David has spent the last 10 years working in Product Lifecycle Management on a variety of areas including
- Scope and requirements definition
- PLM pilot programs
- Greenfield PLM implementations
- Migration of Teamcentre PLM CAD data into Aras Innovator PLM
- PLM system upgrade projects (major version and service pack updates)
- PLM system integrations with other enterprise systems including SharePoint, CAD and ERP systems
- PLM Solution Development
- PLM Solution Architecture
- Project Management
David’s passion is to ensure the successful delivery of PLM projects that provide transformation change across organisations that drive positive cultural change, increasing productivity, reducing costs and improving quality.