PLM Solutions Engineer
Nita has a degree in Aerospace Engineering from RMIT University. She is passionate about engineering and education. Nita has also been exposed to different cultures through practicing engineering in different countries.
Nita’s experience includes:
- Teaching Fundamentals of Mechanical Design using CATIA V5 at RMIT University
- Exploring the concept of computer-aided reverse engineering of aircraft galley for airlines applications with MEMKO and Jetstar Australia, with a published paper presented in APISAT conference in Japan
- Thermal vacuum testing of flight hardware at Astrium Space Transportation in Bremen, Germany
- Visual Basic of Application (VBA) coding for the temperature analysis of Automated Transfer Vehicle (ATV)
- Conducting a research on closed-loop energy storage for future hypersonic space vehicles
- Completed an exchange program in Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics in China
- Co-ordinating the Aerospace Industry Night 2012 – a career counselling event for engineering students in Melbourne, Australia
Software experience: CATIA V5, CATIA V6, Abaqus, MSC.Nastran/Patran, ANSYS CFX.