Rajneesh has completed M.Tech in Mechatronics from Vellore Institute of Technology in addition to B.E Mechanical.
Work undertaken to date includes:
- Design and fabrication of a self-localization system for mobile robot using ultrasonic sensor mesh and published the same in international journal Applied mechanics and materials, Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland (2016).
- 5-axis robot manipulator with haptic controller
- Brake fault diagnosis using statistical feature and machine learning.
Knowledge on hardware/Software:
- Microcontroller/ Microprocessor (Atmel 8051, ATmega328P, Raspberry Pi, beaglebone black, esp8266, esp wroom 32)
- PLC (Siemens, Allen Bradley)
- Embedded programming.
- Catia, AutoCAD, SolidWorks,C, C#, Python, .Net MVC, Jquery, HTML5, CSS
- Database: SQL
- IOT (Internet of things)
- OS: Ubuntu, Windows.