Aviation, Aerospace & Defence Engineering Solutions
MEMKO is an Australian based engineering service provider with multidisciplinary engineering capabilities supported by highly experienced and skilled staff with an extensive track record in working with Global OEM’s, Defence Primes and Government Agencies.
Underpinning the delivery of services is an exceptional customer focus and a certified Quality Management System to international aviation and aerospace standards, AS9100 and ISO 9001 as well as regulatory approvals by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority, CASR Subpart 21M.
Access to comprehensive technical data standards and advanced aerospace design and modelling applications from Dassault Systèmes, CATIA, ENOVIA, SIMULIA and DELMIA enable the efficient delivery of projects whilst meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
MEMKO has extensive experience with product design, certification, compliance and the interaction with civil and military airworthiness authorities, CASA and DASA.
Platform Design, System Integration, Test and Aircraft Certification
MEMKO is appointed by the Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority under CASR Subpart 21M to certify and approve the design, modifications and repairs to fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
MEMKO’s comprehensive understanding and knowledge of aviation and airworthiness ensures full support to requirements in:
- Aircraft Structures
- Systems and Equipment (Mechanical, Electrical & Avionics)
- Flight Test and Performance
- Compliance to Regulatory Airworthiness Standards
MEMKO are experienced in providing design and certification support for:
- Repairs and Modifications (CASR Subpart 21M)
- Australian Parts Manufacture Approval (APMA)
- Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs)
- Technical Standard Orders (TSOs)
- Production Certificates (One-off PCs)
- Change to Type Design (CASR Subpart 21D)
Defence Engineering Services
MEMKO is a panel member of the Research and Scientific Engineering Services, DST Group (ReSET) and The Defence Support Services, CASG (DSS).
- Underpinning the delivery of the support services are:
- Extensive and multidisciplinary engineering capability
- Comprehensive understanding of defence stakeholders and DASA regulatory framework
- Significant investment in tools, methods and Research and Development
- Based on the assessment by the Australian Department of Defence, MEMKO is recognised as competent in more than 40 skill sets in the following categories:
- Specialist Engineering:
- Aerospace systems
- Guided Weapons Engineering
- Submarine Systems
- Integration Engineering
- Learning and Development
- Quality Management
- Program and Project Management
- System and Software Engineering
Fleet Technical Management
With years of experience in sustaining and maintaining aircraft, Fleet Technical Management is one of our key strengths. Through a customised Aircraft Maintenance Schedule (AMS) and Aircraft Utilisation Plan, the maintenance checks can be carried out seamlessly with minimal interruption to scheduled flights.
These services also ensure that all aspects of safety and airworthiness achieve compliance to local and international regulatory requirements.
Our engineering support facilities cover a wide range of activities including:
- Entry into Service Support
- Technical Data Management
- Technical Record Management
- Maintenance Program Development and Management
- Aircraft Planning and Check Preparation
- Aircraft Configuration Management
- Reliability Engineering
- Aircraft Weight and Balance
- Airworthiness Assessment and Certificate of Airworthiness
- Project Management (heavy maintenance check management)
- AOG Support
- End of Lease Support
MEMKO Staff are recognised as experts within their field and are regularly engaged by public and private organisations to deliver advice and assist with the following activities:
- Business case development for Investment (MRO, Training and Manufacturing)
- Development of Expositions and associated procedures
- Management of regulatory approvals for Part 21, Part 145, Part 147 and Part M (CAMO)
- Industry research and policy development
Aviation and Aerospace Training Courses
MEMKO offers short courses which take into account the increasing need for continuing education and training of engineers working with Aviation, Aerospace and Defence Organisations.
Training can be tailored to customers needs and delivered on sit at your facility.
Courses that MEMKO is currently offering include:
- Design & Airworthiness Approval Regulations PART 21
- Aircraft Weight and Balance CAO100.8
- Electrical Loads Analysis
- Aircraft Fatigue & Damage Tolerance Evaluation
- Design and Analysis of Composite Structures
- Composite Structure Damage Analysis, Substantiation and Repair
- MRO Part 145 Regulations
- ISO 9001 and AS9100 for aerospace and defence suppliers
All attendees receive a certificate of completion and training is recognised as Continuing Professional Development in accordance with professional association guidelines.