CATIA Systems Engineering
Mastering the Cross-Discipline Systems Development Process
Developing smart products has never been more challenging. Developers need an integrated systems engineering approach that enables them to manage the complete development process. Requirements engineering, systems architecture definition, detailed modelling and simulation of complex systems and the development of embedded software all need to be mastered in the context of the complete product.
The Systems Engineering solution from Dassault Systèmes delivers a unique, open and extensible development platform – a platform that fully integrates the cross-discipline modelling, simulation, verification and business process support needed for developing complex ‘cyber-physical’ products. It enables organizations to quickly and easily evaluate requests for changes or develop new products or system variants, while utilizing a unified performance based systems engineering approach that reduces the overall cost of system and product development.
- Leverage a best-in-class model-based system development platform to accelerate the development and validation of complex systems and products.
- Ensure compliance with market requirements and regulations while improving time-to-market and reducing costs through world-class requirements engineering.
- Collaborate across all disciplines to define a complete systems architecture through multiple operational, functional and component views.
- Verify the behaviour of complex products and systems, that span multiple engineering disciplines, through Modelica based modelling and simulation.
- Integrate the embedded systems and 3D product design processes to leverage intelligent embedded systems in the 3DEXPERIENCE simulation of complex mechatronic products and systems.