3D Scanning & Reverse Engineering Suite
The Verisurf 3D Scanning and Reverse Engineering Suite includes CAD, MEASURE, and REVERSE modules and is uniquely suited for any reverse engineering project. The suite features an extensive set of tools for collecting, editing, meshing, and surfacing pointcloud and mesh data. Verisurf is fully compatible with Mastercam enabling you to scan, measure, mesh, and model your part and then export to STL for additive manufacturing or CNC program and machine it in one user interface.
What Makes Us Different
- Complete 3D SCAN-TO-CAD workflow quickly learned and retained by new users thanks to the intuitive user interface.
- Probe and scan directly with CMMs from API, FARO, Kreon, Hexagon, Leica, Mitutoyo, Renishaw, Sheffield and Zeiss.
- Extensive point cloud and mesh editing tools to automate 3D modeling including feature recognition and auto surfacing.
- Create NURBS surfaces and Parasolid solid models with model associative GD&T and export to popular CAD formats
Explore Benefits & Features
How we help you scan parts to create manufacturable surfaces and solid models.
- Connect, operate, calibrate, adjust hardware settings, etc. via direct interface
- Observe, orient, examine live data capture onscreen, looking for voids and adjusting as required
- Make accommodations or adjustments for material color or reflectivity
- Set clipping masks to ignore unwanted data, set organization parameters with many options to help manage large, complex datasets
- Crop, filter/decimate, delete , copy, remove outliers, transform via a multitude of assist tools
- Extract and fit primitive features to NIST-confirmed algorithms
- Smooth and normalize with mathematical, geometric, include/exclude tools
- Align points-to-points, points-to-mesh, points-to-CAD and all combinations thereof with many tools for simplifying and speeding the process
- Point and mesh conversion to NURBS surfaces and wireframe/curve entities with tools to live-tweak (e.g., push-pull) entities
- Transform captured and constructed data with live, intuitive CAD and working coordinate system (WCS) tools
- Advanced solids creation and editing from scanned points, constructed features, and meshes
- Solids extrude, fillet, chamfer, re-size, boolean edits, normalize and capture design intent
- Apply and utilize geometric dimensioning & tolerancing for newly created CAD entities
- Employ GD&T for a fully model-based definition (MBD) centric enterprise
- Set relationship constraints to support Manufacturing and Quality Assurance
- Engage best-practices for production tolerances and process control for in-house and suppliers