Global Modular Architecture
Enhance collaboration and master complexity to drive profitability
The Global Modular Architecture solution is a disruptive approach that fits the new development challenges and goes beyond traditional Product Data Management (PDM) with an enterprise systems engineering approach to drive early Bill of Materials (BOM), and a configured Digital Mock-Up (DMU) to support the designers’ tasks.
Benefits of Global Modular Architecture
- Deliver an expanding portfolio: Definition & management of a global portfolio and it development meeting brand and local market needs
- Define functional and physical architectures: A single platform to develop & validate a vehicle architecture across disciplines, and managing variability & complexity for all stakeholders
- Share responsibility with suppliers: Extended Enterprise capabilities to co-develop and produce modules & components with partners and suppliers
- Improve sourcing and standardisation: Manage the end to end process from sourcing to purchasing, through standardisation and reuse
- Verification and validation plans: Define and monitor verification and validation plans for all development phases
Jaguar Land Rover
Dr. Ralf Speth, CEO of Jaguar Land Rover, reveals his vision for Jaguar Land Rover. Sharing an entrepreneurial spirit, Jaguar Land Rover has partnered with Dassault Systèmes for their I-PLM programme to manage the entire end-to end product lifecycle process.