Lean Production Run
Improve visibility, efficiency, and control of manufacturing operations, within and across plants
OEMs and suppliers need more performance when planning and real-time visibility for their global manufacturing operations to better implement and control quality processes within and across plants to optimize lean production. Managing regulatory compliance and minimizing product recall by improving product quality, all while balancing profitability, are key factors that drive today’s adaptive manufacturing.
Lean Production Run is an end-to-end solution for global manufacturers that delivers comprehensive planning and scheduling capabilities at enterprise, plant, and line levels while seamlessly supporting digital continuity across all aspects of manufacturing operations (production, quality, material synchronization, and performance management). It integrates each planning horizon (strategic, tactical, operational and execution) in one single global, scalable & flexible platform, and connects the plants to the enterprise.
Benefits of Lean Production Run
- Optimise demand & supply planning, forecasting and what-if scenarios: Reduce sourcing, production and transport costs thanks to better anticipation and better purchase decisions. Reduce lost sales and better serve high margin demand. Reach and monitor tactical business & financial objectives
- Optimise planning to reduce lead time and inventory: Reduce inventory while increasing production throughput with real-time integration and adaptive manufacturing between the product supply network, production processes and picking & shipping events within the plant
- Get timely visibility for better decisions and results: Better decision making with real-time control and visibility over production, inventory, and orders across global manufacturing operations
- Enhance quality processes and global manufacturing controls: Continuously improve product and process quality in a global manufacturing environment with increased visibility and control over quality plans and exception management across both plant and global manufacturing operations
- Better synchronise global production operations: Visibility, control and synchronisation of production operations. Manage and synchronise distributed global operations
Alstom Transport – Unites Business Processes – Dassault Systèmes. A promoter of sustainable mobility, Alstom Transport develops and markets the most complete range of systems, equipment and services in the railway sector.
Deploying a unique collaborative virtual platform will enable skills to be shared among the different sites and streamline information sharing, reducing development times and costs.