Graham has over 30 years of aerospace manufacturing, support and research experience in military and commercial aircraft.
Previous experience includes:
- BAE Systems, Military Aircraft (Warton UK), Initial engineering training, aircraft production and working closely with the UK Royal Air Force and the Royal Saudi Air Force on Tornado in operational environments
- Lola Composites UK. Successfully developing their composite manufacturing capabilities into the Space, Aerospace and Commercial sectors with many Tier 1 and 2 customers
- Airbus UK’s composite wing development team, researching low cost spar and tooling manufacturing technologies methods and processes before moving to Australia in 2002
- Project Manager at Raytheon responsible for F111 Engine and fuel system test rig maintenance
- Boeing Defence Australia / Boeing Research and Technology. Established a “high end” Metrology capability to enable full aircraft surveys and jig-less assembly of the Wedgetail 737 Airborne Early Warning & Control aircraft at RAAF Amberley QLD. Research and development of cost saving predictive / digital pre-assembly techniques and advanced reverse engineering tools which were successfully used on the Wedgetail, F111 and F/A18 projects
- Australian Aerospace Composites – Manufacturing Engineering Manager, Responsible for engineering operations and including the transfer, implementation and commissioning of large manufacturing work packages and associated capabilities from Eurocopter (France/Germany) to Australia