Jack is an Aerospace Engineer with experience in structural analysis, reverse engineering, design, certification and quality control. Jack has worked on both fixed wing and rotary-wing aircraft, most notably being involved in the following projects:
– Medical fit-out of two AW139 helicopters for the Queensland Government
– Tactical mission fit-out of three AW139 helicopters for the Victoria Police
– Airbus A350-1000 variant certification
Jack studied at RMIT university, graduating in 2016 with a Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering (Honours). Jack is passionate about structural analysis and design. He enjoys the challenge of solving a complex problem and is interested in how he can continue to grow and improve in these areas.
– Siemens NX and Teamcentre
– CATIA V5
– VXelements – 3D scanning and probing with Creamform’s Metrascan 750 Elite system