Julian Gonzalez Escalante
Julian is a degree qualified Aerospace Engineer from RMIT University.
He has undertaken projects in:
- Developing an interface environment for CFD-Coupled 6-DOF Attitude and Trajectory Analysis for Hypersonic Air Vehicles in which a conference paper was published as well as a presentation was delivered at AIAC 18 Conference.
- Conducted preliminary design on replacement of a PC- 9 aluminium wing skin into a carbon fibre one based on FEA model of the wing validated through physical testing of the actual PC- 9 wing.
- Participated in AIAA Undergraduate Hybrid Electric Aircraft competition by conducting a preliminary design of the main electric power plant.
- Provided engineering support in die-maintenance breakdowns design optimisations for Nissan Casting Australia Plant.
- Contributed on literature review of Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins for Aircraft maintenance purposes.
Software Experience: CATIA V5, CATIA V6, ABAQUS, Cart3D, MATLAB, Geomagic Control X