Construction, Cities & Territories
Creating a Sustainable Built Environment
MEMKO offers the Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry effective solutions powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform to accelerate the delivery of innovative construction projects.
Rising urban populations around the world have ushered in the concept of Smart Cities, in which digital innovations are used to address long-standing urban challenges. The related construction boom has put increasing demands on CCT teams to not only build structures and systems beautifully and efficiently, but also design them for long-term sustainability and solve a range of issues for multiple stakeholders.
CCT Software Solutions
Browser-based, on-the-cloud, generative modelling, that uniquely combines graphical visual scripting and interactive 3D-modelling, with the ability to use one or the other interchangeably at any time.
Design for Fabrication
The 3DEXPERIENCE Design for Fabrication solution allows you to connect your design data from concept through to fabrication and realise significant savings in time and money, improve quality, reduce risk and provide the building blocks of a fast & efficient ‘zero waste’ installation process.
The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform provides an opportunity for all stakeholders in a construction project to have a better experience whilst delivering improved business performance outcomes.
The Optimised Construction Industry Solution Experience provides a collaboration based project backbone that enables centralised project and data management, construction simulation for better planning and execution, and the right information to be available to the right people at the right time.
MEMKO Virtual Design & Construction Services
Design for Fabrication
A service provided by MEMKO that delivers substantial benefits to a construction project without the need to invest more capital in software. Provide us with your design specification and our team will detail the design in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform with the following advantages over the traditional approach:
- Precise, manufacturing grade model
- Synchronise preliminary design data via the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Existing stakeholders can continue to work in their existing technologies – Revit, AutoCAD, Tekla, Rhino etc.
- Take preliminary designs through to fabrication within a single platform and eliminate ongoing data entry into multiple systems
- Fabricate directly from the 3D model
- Automatically update the model, BOM and 2D Drawings after design changes
Virtual Construction and 4D Process Simulation
Utilising the 3DEXPERIENCE DELMIA solution, MEMKO can take your 2D & 3D data and simulate the construction of an entire project with substantial benefits.
- Identify and correct issues before they occur
- Generate work breakdown structures based on optimised sequences
- Conduct ‘what if’ scenarios
- Consider maintenance and safety factors early in the project
- Opportunity for substantial benefits with respect to time, cost and risk
CCT Market Segments
3DEXPERIENCE City helps cities plan for growth by providing a holistic tool for effective design and management of the city realm.
3DEXPERIENCE solutions enable the Construction, Cities & Territories industries to achieve sustainable building development and efficient building lifecycle management.
3DEXPERIENCE solutions enable Construction, Cities & Territories industry stakeholders to work together as a team and achieve integrated project delivery.
Modular & Prefabrication
3DEXPERIENCE solutions enable prefabrication companies to create better quality products faster, with less waste and at a lower cost.
Level 3 BIM
The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform - Integrated, Real Time BIM
With its origins in the aerospace and automotive industries, The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform supports BIM Level 3 without any customisation.
The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform allows users to create a BIM model to any level of detail and store associated data for the entire project. The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform is a truly transformative approach to construction providing the following enhanced capabilities:
- Take data from anywhere, maintain and transact data to anywhere
- Design through fabrication on a single platform
- Manage multiple standards
- Scale to any size and support an unlimited number of users within the same model making changes in real time