Shaunak is a degree qualified Mechatronics Engineer with a Bachelor of Computer Science from the University of Melbourne.
He has undertaken projects in:
- Worked with Integrated Broadband Enable Society (IBES) on Smart Gardens Project – investigating software and hardware reconfiguration to initiate real time data collection – devised script to systematically store sensor data with Bureau of Meteorology
- Development of training modules for systems engineering workshops used in training industry professionals
- Control system modelling for manufacturing, logistics and product development
- Aiding Automation of reliability systems
- Development of behavioural software for a SUMO Robot
- Development of testing solutions for data communication networks (testing solutions) of National Broadband Network and Telstra
- Engineering support to system of maintenance team for major airline
- Development of Building Information Modelling Portfolio using Digital Project.
- Specializes in Dassault Systemes V6 Systems Engineering Portfolio: CATIA V6 Systems, Dymola, ControlBuild, DELMIA Robotics and Manufacturing
Software experience PYTHON, C, JAVA, MYSQL, PHP and MATLAB
Shaunak is Dassault Systemes • V6 PLM Certified